No Smoking Day
2,645 members31,358 posts

Just registered

Hello everybody, hope my fellow quitters are feeling fine & dandy today.

I have been reading this forum since my quit date (28/02/11) so I think I fall into the Fabulous Febbers category:D

Anyway, decided it was time to register to support my fellow quitters. This site is fantastic and I have learned so much and drawn much inspiration from all of you! Thank you so much:cool:

Like you all, I have good days and bad, but can honestly say that so far my quit has not been too difficult. Smoked for well over 30 years, 1 pack a day and quit cold turkey. Did this a few years back, but started again after 7 months! Made the mistake of 'just one' which we all know does not exist. Hopefully learned the lesson.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Have a great day everyone.

11 Replies
oldestnewest

We shall be pleased to have you join us in the Fabulous Febbers x, we are all very very fabulous :D

Welcome to the forum and particularly the fabulously Fabulous Febbers!

Hello Fazer welcome, glad you joined they are all great here, and a real help if you need it.

Maria.:)

Thank you all for your kind replies. I now feel very Fabulously Fabulous:cool:

Heres to staying off the weed forever and helping others to do the same.

Well done

Well done Fazer you quit the same day as myself so i guess that also makes me a Fabulous Febber too im pleased to say it feels great doesnt it.

Well done fazer, approaching 3 months is some achievement.

Keep it up !

Hi all,

Hope you are all keeping up with the quit! I feel good at the moment and each day seems to be easier. As horse says it is almost 3 whole months for me and i feel i am getting to the stage where i can go for very long periods without even thinking about smoking! I know us quitters are basically on probation, but WE CAN DO IT!!! Keep up the good work one and all.

Andy

Hi to u all i quit 28/2/11 i was wondering if i could become a member of the fabulous febbers. 11weeks 6days had some bad days and good days so tomorrow will be 3months and so pleased whith myself. Good luck to you all.

Well done Fazer!

Alex.

Fleetwood you will be very welcome to the fab Febs, I am sure they will all agree. Going to ad you now!

Maria. x x:)

Fleetwood is now a fabulously fabulous fab febber, Hoorah!!:)

You may also like...