4mths done,really pleased

Tonight marks 4 mths since I smoked my last fag...I'm really pleased and proud to have got this far with very little aid.....except this forum.:)

The early days and weeks were tough but once I got my momentum going I didn't miss it as much I thought,hopefully Iv learned from my many many previous quits that it's all or nothing,you can't have even one.

And I don't think about smoking much anymore,and know I can deal with it all better.....

Congratulations to my fellow jan quitters,looks like we can go the distance now:D

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Carol 4 months is fab, halfway house soon x

• Thankyou all....been so busy of late,still read and post but not as often.

Taking that as a good sign that I m not thinking about it so much..

Happy days:D

• Well done!

Doesn't time fly by, only seems like yesterday since you quit!

• Huge congrats to you!!! We will be welcoming you to the penthouse in no time!

• Well done Carol :D

• Well done Carol. How good does it feel to be a non smoker???:D:D:D

• Thanks guys......yes it feels good......at last I'm in control,not some stinky weed....

I never ever want to go back there.:D

• Well done Carol!! x

• Thanks guys......yes it feels good......at last I'm in control,not some stinky weed....

I never ever want to go back there.:D

I can so relate to that. I was starting to lose respect for myself. I second that last sentence, I never ever want to go back there.

We've just got to keep our guard up now. :)

• Go girl! Well done. Look forward to the next month milestone for you x

• Alright Carol!!! :D Another Freedom Fighter crosses over that line and continues to destroy Milestones one by one. We're all champions here. :D

Congratulations and we will see you in the the 6th month half way house soon! :cool:

• This forum is amazing:D

Thankyou everyone,keep going and we will win.......all of us :D

• You have kept your head down and got on with it, really well done on 4 months :) :) x

You may also like...