No Smoking Day
2,585 members31,320 posts

4mths done,really pleased

Tonight marks 4 mths since I smoked my last fag...I'm really pleased and proud to have got this far with very little aid.....except this forum.:)

The early days and weeks were tough but once I got my momentum going I didn't miss it as much I thought,hopefully Iv learned from my many many previous quits that it's all or nothing,you can't have even one.

And I don't think about smoking much anymore,and know I can deal with it all better.....

Congratulations to my fellow jan quitters,looks like we can go the distance now:D

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Carol 4 months is fab, halfway house soon x

Thankyou all....been so busy of late,still read and post but not as often.

Taking that as a good sign that I m not thinking about it so much..

Happy days:D

Well done!

Doesn't time fly by, only seems like yesterday since you quit!

Huge congrats to you!!! We will be welcoming you to the penthouse in no time!

Well done Carol :D

Well done Carol. How good does it feel to be a non smoker???:D:D:D

Thanks guys......yes it feels good......at last I'm in control,not some stinky weed....

I never ever want to go back there.:D

Well done Carol!! x

Thanks guys......yes it feels good......at last I'm in control,not some stinky weed....

I never ever want to go back there.:D

I can so relate to that. I was starting to lose respect for myself. I second that last sentence, I never ever want to go back there.

We've just got to keep our guard up now. :)

Go girl! Well done. Look forward to the next month milestone for you x

Alright Carol!!! :D Another Freedom Fighter crosses over that line and continues to destroy Milestones one by one. We're all champions here. :D

Congratulations and we will see you in the the 6th month half way house soon! :cool:

This forum is amazing:D

Thankyou everyone,keep going and we will win.......all of us :D

You have kept your head down and got on with it, really well done on 4 months :) :) x

You may also like...