A good one

Seems as if there is a bit of a pattern here, good day followed by bad etc. Had another good nights sleep after hardly any sleep the night before. I took my patch off when I went to bed and for the first night didn't have any of the real vivid dreams (usually about my teeth falling out!!!???) that I have been getting. Was worried that I would struggle this morning but I was fine and just put on a new patch after I had showered. So far no cravings today:D:D Achievement of the day today is I haven't let stress beat me. Been to the hospital with my middle son and told he has to have a biopsy and scope...nothing too serious but all the same not nice and I was being the panicy mother in the consultants room. When we came out I thought to myself that 2 weeks ago I would have lit up to calm myself down, but you know what instead of craving that fag I felt dead proud of myself that I didn't need one.

All take care today and hope you have a good day xx

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Seems as if there is a bit of a pattern here, good day followed by bad etc. Had another good nights sleep after hardly any sleep the night before. I took my patch off when I went to bed and for the first night didn't have any of the real vivid dreams (usually about my teeth falling out!!!???) that I have been getting. Was worried that I would struggle this morning but I was fine and just put on a new patch after I had showered. So far no cravings today:D:D Achievement of the day today is I haven't let stress beat me. Been to the hospital with my middle son and told he has to have a biopsy and scope...nothing too serious but all the same not nice and I was being the panicy mother in the consultants room. When we came out I thought to myself that 2 weeks ago I would have lit up to calm myself down, but you know what instead of craving that fag I felt dead proud of myself that I didn't need one.

All take care today and hope you have a good day xx

Hi Claire

you have a good day too, sounds like it is all falling into place now for you which is great news good on ya :)

You may also like...