Day 9, Mondays always the worst!

Made it to day 9, but really got a craving today for my morning cigarette, oh well know it will pass!

Getting easier, being broke and not going out, having a break from drinking at same time should all help! Its always when I've had a few too many vino's I slip up!

Loving the smoke free fresh smells, going to have to take all my winter coats to dry cleaners, cannot bare to where them now I don't smoke!

Cravings are bad today, but know there just my mind being silly!!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done

Well done for getting to day 9 and the craving will pass.

I take 10 deep slow breaths and that usually works (it's like smoking without the ciggie)

You will get there - keep reading and posting

Stay strong

• The deep breaths help me too, that and chewing gum.

Day 8 for me, difficult over the week end but glad I made it.

Well done all a big pat on the back.

Got the dentist tomorrow and he always asks if I'm still smoking this time I'll be able say no.

Susan

• Well done Mintsmum,

Mornings....hate them anyway but know what you mean about missing that just got up one. Even I felt growly when I got up this morning :eek: It had passed by in seconds. I guess after having had a ciggie first thing in the morning for god knows how many years, & it was my fave, will take a little while to go completely but it will :D

Gaynor x

• The deep breaths help me too, that and chewing gum.

Day 8 for me, difficult over the week end but glad I made it.

Well done all a big pat on the back.

Got the dentist tomorrow and he always asks if I'm still smoking this time I'll be able say no.

Susan

Good for you Susan, I hope the dentist will be suitably impressed with you tomorrow ;) Reminds me I need to make an appointment for my check up :(

Gaynor x

• It's so strange how some cravings are harder than others isn't it? I'm ok in the mornings when I have to go to work but it's now, when I get in that's the killer for me... found it hard not to ask for baccy when I went to the shop before.....

Deep breaths definitely helps..

You may also like...