what a great weekend

I had the most wonderful weekend... My best friend came up for the weekend as it was my birthday last Monday (29 ;) )

She took me to a place in the countryside where we had a full body massage for 1h30! it was amazing! I have never felt soooo relaxed (an unusual state for me!)

We went out last night with some friends and I drank soooo much but not only did I not smoke but never even thought about it! :D

My head hurts but I'm happy and smoke free :D

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I had the most wonderful weekend... My best friend came up for the weekend as it was my birthday last Monday (29 )

She took me to a place in the countryside where we had a full body massage for 1h30! it was amazing! I have never felt soooo relaxed (an unusual state for me!)

We went out last night with some friends and I drank soooo much but not only did I not smoke but never even thought about it!

My head hurts but I'm happy and smoke free

Sounds amazing lovely...

Good to hear you so happy and looks like you are joining us turning that corner!!!!

BTW...29...:D:D:D:D

Hope the rest of the week ahead is as fab....xx

• Sounds lovely and relaxing and then to be out and drinking and not even have smoking cross your mind! A great weekend indeed :)

Belated Birthday Wishes - looking good for 29 ;)

• thank you girls :D

not that I need massages at such a young age :p ... but I think the NHS should offer them to all!! :rolleyes:

hope you had very nice weekends too xx

• thank you girls :D

not that I need massages at such a young age :p ... but I think the NHS should offer them to all!! :rolleyes:

hope you had very nice weekends too xx

At our age (twenty somethings:rolleyes:) we need to start caring for our looks and we should pamper ourselves, I have a facial booked for next week-end.

So glad you had a good week-end, I did too and I feel much better for it.

• wtg Frenchy...a true test to go out and drink and not think about it. That

is how I started :( keep it up :D