No Smoking Day
2,911 members31,539 posts

Well done pol

Welcome to month 3 Pol. Its fun here if a little anarchic. Ive tried to keep everyone under control but have a had no success whatsoever.

Seriously Its fantastic to see another Octo make it through the door

Congratulations and well done on your quit, pull up a chair and guzzle some champagne.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Pol :D

2 months done and dusted well done you

Love

Marg xx

Pol, well done. Into month 3, I bet that feels really good. Hope you are feeling really proud, you deserve to.

A huge round of applause for Pol...you did it!!! 2 whole months...brilliant.

Come into this den if iniquity and have a large one plus a slice of cake!

Sod the diet...it starts after Christmas so get stuck in ;)

Sorry I'm late to the party but I was buying Pol that calorie free chocolate cake AND obviously more wine.

Bloody hell Pol 2 months!! We thought 1 month was a big deal and now look at us. 10 months to the penthouse my lovely.

Well done, you are a star.

..and I don't want to blow Pols trumpet (you know how big headed she gets:)) but Pol did start the Octo group so we do all owe her a pint or 8 each!!

Cheers sweetheart xx

Thank you all for the congrats and welcome :)

Bit late getting here, fancied a lie in. Month 2 was becoming lovely and quiet and without Christine and MCW to have to share the drink with, I was feeling inclined to stay but then the Novo's are doing great and filling up Month 2 now.

So you Lardarses (Sue and Jack excluded), shift out the way and make room :p

I've been shopping today and bring a fresh supply of brandy laced home made mince pies and a box of large Baileys (it is almost Christmas).Help yourself to the mince pies, I can't stand the things but I do make very nice ones apparently.

Having a bit of a rocky patch for the first half of Month 2 I now expect a steady wobble free Month 3.

I refuse to sign up to the Terrible 3's.............. :mad: I think I had those in the early half of Month 2.

Grabs the champagne and cake (cheers JJ) and flops into the fireside chair for the next 4 weeks.

It's good to be here Christine, ................ it's bloody surprisingly amazing actually :cool:

Well done mate good for you.xxxxx

Ahh well done getting into month 3.. and good luck for the month ahead.. no matter what the challenges may be, you rise to them and come out the victor.

Hey Pol

Sorry I was not around to welcome you yesterday and I see there is no cake or champagne left for me...Noted on clip board

Huge well done to you hun, you are an absolute star on here and support us all.....

Hey, did you notice the extra large seats in here for our lard arses....;)

xx

Hey Pol

Sorry I was not around to welcome you yesterday and I see there is no cake or champagne left for me...Noted on clip board

Huge well done to you hun, you are an absolute star on here and support us all.....

Hey, did you notice the extra large seats in here for our lard arses....;)

xx

Thank you Lorna the Dux for the welcome, all be it belatedly ............ which was also duly noted ;)

I did notice the extra large seats but hey, one is by the open fire so I can live with a lard arse chair until warmer weather comes along.

Thanks Linda and Jase:) I have every intention of making month 3 a good one, things are certainly easing up now at last.

You may also like...