Day 5 yeeeehaaaaaar!!

Today i'm still feeling very positive! I've really shocked myself as i didn't think i would get this far ever.

I can't wait to go back to the Stop Smoking Nurse and blow a big fat ZERO in that Carbon Monoxide machine!!

I've been snacking quite a lot since quitting, all the usual bad things like chocolate so i have been and bought grapes to munch on.

I really do feel like shouting from the rooftops "Look at me i'm not smoking"!!

What pleases me the most is 2 things, i now lesson my chance of having another TIA and also the money i have saved!! (About 80 quid so far)

Hope everyones having a good day.

Nikki

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done

Hi Nikki well done you sound so possitive aswell. I go back on Wed to the nurse aswell will have to compare notes lol. Keep posting X

• well done

Congratulations s:D your doing good:D

• Hi Nikki :D

Day 5 WOW well done you, you sound really positive and that will really help you

Love

Marg xxxxxxx

• Ha ha Trendy, mines going to be gobsmacked, we have lost count how many times i have been and failed, this time i think she thought same, but i am going to grin so muh at her when she says how have u got on, thats if i can contain myself from entering the room to sitting on the chair hehe!!

Thanks for all the support guys, i love this place now, its my second home...i missed out no3 on my list which is.

Never writing on here that i slipped up!!

Come on guys and gals, lets beat it all together.:D

• Hi Nikki Yeah a big fat ZERO That will be great. Well done you.

Hopeful

• Excellent Nikki ... Keep it going mate ... Nice one ;)

• :D :D its such a good feeling ...hold that happiness Nikki harness it ,,and keep it going :) well done

• Brilliant ... you sound so positive... and thats the important thing....

You're through the worst of it now....

Be strong and keep going !!!!!

You may also like...