No Smoking Day
3,026 members31,620 posts

week two, here i go!!

Hi all, I am heading into my second week of freedom from cigarette's, and I just can't wait for each day to come and count each one as nicotine free. I have been building myself up for the past four weeks or so and cut down to 2 - 3 ciggys for the first three weeks and decided to cut out completely last week. The best thing I could have done, my only regret is that I did not quit ages ago. But I have to look ahead and concentrate on achieving my goal of staying smoke free.

I also made the decision to quit drinking as this was my downfall in my previous attempts, now I train seven days a week and eat all the good stuff and do I feel on top of the world!! Things can only get better..

5 Replies
oldestnewest

congratulations...

so pleased you've made it this far and I'm sure this will be the real deal for you...

we all think "why didn't i do this before..." but there's a right time for each and every one of us and this is yours..

good luck, stay strong...each day gets better but beware complacency:p;)

keep posting...we're (mostly) all here to help...

nicky

well done :)

cant really add any more, Nicky said it all !

keep strong

Your doing great keep up the good work.

have a wonderful smoke free day.:)

good luck

just remember to drink plenty of water!!!

And eat little and often!!!!

Thanks everyone, for all your words of encouragement. Its good to hear from people out there who are going through this.

You may also like...