Day 10

Hey all,

Not been around much the last few days, but am still on the go, have managed to aqcuire a quite horrid cold and ear infection in actual fact which has rendered me pretty much deaf and completely buggered!! Therefore, it can be safely assumed, smoking is the last thing on my mind!

A Massive heads up to all in the midst of week 2, splendid effort and long may it continue!

Take it easy

KB

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • KIngbee

Sorry you have not been well and glad your feeling a little better. Congrats on the 10 days. Linda xxxxx

• Thanks Kingbee and well done to you too. Hope you feel better soon.

• Hey all,

Not been around much the last few days, but am still on the go, have managed to aqcuire a quite horrid cold and ear infection in actual fact which has rendered me pretty much deaf and completely buggered!! Therefore, it can be safely assumed, smoking is the last thing on my mind!

A Massive heads up to all in the midst of week 2, splendid effort and long may it continue!

Take it easy

KB

pardon? sorry, didnt hear a word of that!:D

well done on getting this far mate, i have actually managed to avoid getting ill (famous last words!) and am feeling as good as can remember! I think stopping smoking is good for ya!:D

You may also like...