Weight Loss NHS
80,669 members43,112 posts

Hi. My name is Lisa and at the end of February I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea. I have just started cpap treatment (it’s taking some getting used to!) and as the long term cure is weight loss, I today started the NHS 12 week programme.

I am both excited and yet nervous. But also extremely determined.

Any advice and tips will all be appreciated. Thank you :)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Lisap88 and welcome to the weight loss forum.

We have put together a Newbie pack with all the information you will need to find your way around the forum and to get you started. Spend a few minutes to read through all the information as it is important to help you enjoy the best things the forum as on offer. The link is below:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

In the interest of internet safety, we ask that you always lock your posts, by clicking on 'only followers in my community', before posting.

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

Good luck with your first week. :)

Thank you very much!! Can’t wait to get started :)

1 like

Best of luck- this site is awesome and full of useful advice and guidance and most of all it’s a really positive and supportive environment!! Good luck on your journey!! 😀

2 likes

Thank you so much!!! I’m feeling so positive already but it helps to have the support. Wish you all the best too

1 like

Hi and welcome - I have no knowledge about sleep apnea and hope the treatment is going well for you

I am also following the 12 week plan and it's going ok, there is loads of advice and support on here - the Daily Diary which can be found in Events is really worth having a look at

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey :)

1 like

Thank you very much!! Good luck to you too on your journey! We’ve got this :)

1 like

Hi and welcome, Lisa :)

I wondered if this community may help you too?

healthunlocked.com/sleep-su...

That's great. best of luck

You may also like...