Weight Loss NHS
72,183 members38,778 posts

IME NEW HERE

Hi Ime a newby, just joined. I am overweight and really need to lose it. I also have fibromyalgia and bursitis. I am taking lots of medication and hate it basically. I have a talk therapy session booked as well for help and support. I am married and have twins, they are 15 boy and girl. My legs get really painful every day hence lots of painkillers. My husband is very supportive which is great but I struggle with feeling as though I don’t do enough because if my illness.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi and welcome, Manda :)

I'm sorry to hear that things are tough for you, but am sure that losing a bit of weight will help :)

You may find this community helpful too

healthunlocked.com/fibromya...

I'd like to invite you to join our Newbie Club, which we hope will be a good place for you to connect with members, who are also just starting out. If you just post a few words to introduce yourself and respond to others there, you'll soon break the ice. Here's the link

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

You'll find all the information you need to navigate the forum in the header, so please take the time to read it carefully.

Wishing you all the best :)

Hiya, how do I start a conversation in the fibromyalgia forum.

1 like

Click on the link, then click on 'follow' at the top right of your screen, then write a post, exactly the same as you have here :)

Hi, I think I am already a new member of the newby club. You might need to check.

2 likes

You're a member when you post on the thread Manda, I've just tagged you in :)

You may also like...