Discoloured skin: I consulted my doctor... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum

26,929 members4,139 posts

Discoloured skin

Itzme101 profile image

I consulted my doctor about discoloured, light patches of skin by my mouth, and he suggested it may be tinea versicolour due to the problem getting worse during summer. However, I dont see my doctor for another two weeks and I feel the problem is getting worse. What types of creams or remedies would be suggested for me to take for this problem?

1 Reply
Osidge profile image

You may need to see a dermatologist to get a definite diagnosis. Do not try to self-treat it.

You may also like...