Shaved and have these: I have just clean... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
17,430 members3,416 posts

Shaved and have these

I have just clean shaved first time in a long time I have had ingrown hairs well I think they are and are these scars that are left behind from them?

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Razor rash , don’t worry about it , use a body lotion for 3 days and they will go away , and next time use proper razors and shave downwards always not upwards.

Nice one yes I shave upwards so will do that next time what lotion shall I use?

When you shave upwards you always get big rash , weather its face armpits or genital area , always Downwards , any body lotion will suit .

Please apply antibiotic cream with hydrocortisone

What type of antibiotic cream?

Neosporin H

Use coconut oil it will go next time use hair remover use I use all the time so I look smooth good kuck

From the pic, I can tell you have a couple of blackheads and just ingrown hairs. Just try some exfoliating scrub after you shave and you should be just fine.

Hi For those ingrowers, get a clean needle and just pick them out and pluck them away gets rid of the itching and healed the next morning, if you intend to carry on always shave downwards, I have been shaved since the early 60's just get in the habit of shave your face shave below, but then I also what they now call body scraping, being a naturist it helps to stay nice and clean all over, but your find as you carry on they will just go.

Happy Shaving.

NOWHARD

EZ solution. Quit shaving.

1 like

Always use baby oil after you shave stops the rash I get waxed every 6mths or so ,so when you shave in-between it stops the rash get crack done at the same time as a naturist you look very smooth

You can also use aloe vera gel (natural gel to moisturize the area while the rash heals)

most likely ..use toner creams they should bring them back to normal.

You may also like...