Bump on penis shaft. What is it? - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
22,037 members3,771 posts

Bump on penis shaft. What is it?

charles03059
charles03059

I have a bump on my penis shaft (underside, half way down), that is soft. Could it be a skin tag? Or more serious like hpv? Anyone seen something similar? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

10 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Appear to be skin tag

I see a very small raised bump at the circumcision scar. It may be a skin tag. This is a possible outcome of circumcision. Your doctor has an ethical duty to advise you of these possible outcomes before you grant consent for the circumcision.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circu...

TagBand worked for me to remove tags on my on near the fine skin near my eye although I haven't used the kit on genital skin.

charles03059
charles03059 in reply to BexyBoy

Ok thanks for the suggestion. Yea, genital skin is the most sensitive, so I am hesitating a little before I try this...

on my face

Mmmm a don't think it's anything to worry about if it's not soar or itch leave alone

Hidden
Hidden

It’s absolutely normal I have exactly the same. It’s a generic skin tag

Hidden
Hidden

Did you ever get this resolved ? I have something that looks similar. Where you able to move yours and see a black mole like circle underneath

charles03059
charles03059 in reply to Hidden

I did not do anything. I'm convinced that it's just a skin tag. And i dont want to use any products just because it's on my penis, pretty sensitive (and pretty important)...

You may also like...