Men's Health Forum
12,086 members2,691 posts

shaving

hey guys,

i was looking at buying an electrical shaver, partly because i’m fed up of razor shaving. Also because i’m finding it tricky to maintain the bush downstairs, but i hate having to shave it bare with a razor, and when i use scissors it always ends up uneven.

so wanted to buy something electrical that will help me trim this but still have something down there as i prefer it not to be completley bare.

ideally not looking to spend a fortune but i don’t really know what’s out there. does anyone have any recommendations for what i’m poking for?

11 Replies
oldestnewest

I also made the mistake of using a razor and completely shaving off all my pubes. Big mistake!

Felt great at first but once it started growing back it felt like having a hedgehog down your boxers.

So I purchased the "Remington delicates" electric shaver designed solely for pubes and body Hare.

It comes with 2 different gaurds to put on the shaver, each Cutts to a different length.

I bought mine on ebay for about £25.

This is the item below:

m.alza.co.uk/remington-bht2...

1 like

Yes, def not completley shaving them all again... bad choice!

Thanks mate will look into this

I have the Philips oneblade pro. Seems to work well with everything, different length setting etc.

For crack I would recommend hair removal cream. It's good for harder to reach areas with shavers and unlike shavers it's not uncomfortable when it grows back

1 like

Always used a hand razor much more controllable and safer than electric and have cut myself with electric but every 6/8weeks I go for a wax try that if you don't like saving

1 like

i just don’t like the look when it’s completley shaved i would just prefer if there was some hair there

Why do anything. Pubic hair is natural.

1 like

it just gets too hairy at times so need to get it more under control !!

Just trim it a bit with scissors.

If you just want a short cut, cut it to no1 like you would shave your head, but hand shave your bits to keep them trim

So my girlfriend convinced me a while ago that she will wax my pubs in returns for other favors. I got to say I was not happy during our session, or the next 2 day since it was swollen and red. However the next 3 weeks it was AMAZING, I loved the feeling of not having pubs and soft skin. After that when the new hair started coming out it did itch, but it was not terrible. I am planning to do it again however I had a appointment to get circumcised April 2, 2018 and I did not want the doctor to be concerned about any redness. I used a trimmer like I always do, and post operation I continued to trim. I will likely wax again in June.

(Use hard wax not soft wax, this does not stick to skin if you try)

Yes quite agree I get waxed every 8weeks after a while I do not get any itching as well as my crack wf loves it as she shave anyway, if I am buy I wet shave which is just as good

You may also like...