Good wishes for our Stormy Sunshine: The Storm has... - LUPUS UK

LUPUS UK

26,847 members22,872 posts

Good wishes for our Stormy Sunshine

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe

The Storm has asked me to tell everybody here that she sends her love, peace and blessings to you all and is thinking of you while she battles with her health. She is really struggling at the moment and is extremely tired. So I hope you’ll join me in sending her warmest wishes and prayers for a recovery to health that is tolerable and that she’ll soon be back with us.

Stormy sent me a picture of a different kind of Flutter (the baby owl she rescued) which I thought I’d share with you.

Lots of love and hugs to our Stormy and to all of you. 🤗😘💖🌸🌺

30 Replies
oldestnewest

so glad I dont have to feed them 2 lol 🤣 sorry to hear stormy is struggling at the moment 😔 please pass on my extra warm hugs from beside the fire add in a few thoughts and prayers and top with sloppy kisses. Xxxx

😂😂 Yes, they’d take a lot of feeding, and flowers too! 🌺🌸. I’ll tell Stormy about this post and she can receive your message and sloppy kisses first hand. I’m sure she’ll appreciate them SML. 😜 Take care. 🤗😘

Yes.thank you Spotty. Hope you are ok x

I’ve a lot going on with hubby leaving this afternoon for Glasgow where he has his heart ablation tomorrow, funeral of neighbour and friend on Tuesday, same day as my long awaited ENT appointment, but we Lupies are all warriors so I’ll get there. I hope you are ok SML🙏🏻🙏🏻 Love and hugs 🤗😘

Sorry to hear of your friend and neighbour. I hope you find comfort in your memories.i hope your respective appointments go well and are successful 🤞

i had lung finction tests at preston on thurs which makes me cough so my chest has been sore the last few days and I think the driving has also made me extra tired.otherwise all ok .just come in with the dogs so time for a ☕. Yes we always manage to keep going dont we. 😘🤗 xx

Thanks for your kind wishes SML. I hope too that your chest feels better soon. The dogs keep you going don’t they. 🥰 I hope you enjoyed your cuppa and a nice 🍰 would make it even better.😉

🤗😘x

Thinking of Stormy and hoping for better health soon. 🦉🌷❤️

I love this picture of the flowery owls 🦉- they would look great in our garden - we are getting chickens 🐓 very soon so have been getting everything ready for them.

I do hope your funeral goes as well as expected in the circumstance and please send my love and very best wishes to Storm for me ❤️

We will have to get our thinking caps on for names for your cluck chucks Sv 🤣🤔

Yes now that’s a thought - not sure what Mira and Bea will make of them 😂🥰

🍗 lunch 🤣 we live near allotments and once when millie was a youngster she disappeared and proudly came back with this chicken 😱 she let it go and it ran off.i couldn't tell her off as it's her natural instinct and breed x

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe in reply to svfarmer

If you are getting chickens you’ll need flowery chickens for your garden.😂 I’m sure Bea and Mira will soon get used to them and maybe the chooks’ reactions to the girls will help you choose names for them. How many are you getting? I wish you luck with them.

I’ll most definitiley pass on your good wishes to Stormy but I’m hoping she’ll read the post for herself once she’s up to it.🙏🏻

Take care. 🤗😘x

svfarmer
svfarmer in reply to Spotty-ewe

We are getting 8 chickens - I didn’t realise they came in so many varieties 😂 we have picked ours out today and collecting them Friday so will post a picture of them next weekend x

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe in reply to svfarmer

That is so exciting. We always had chickens when I was a child and loved the different colours we had from red, black, white and speckled greys. Looking forward to seeing the new additions to your family next weekend.👍🏻👍🏻

stiff19
stiff19 in reply to svfarmer

Lovely, look forward to the pics👍 They do come in many varieties some mix better than others. That’s eight names you’ve got to pick, that will keep you busy but fun 👍😂😂 I hope you love and enjoy them as much as I do mine 🙏👍x

Hey there - very sorry to hear your news... and that the Storm is poorly. Please pass on my best to her and a virtual hug, hoping she starts to feel better asap. She's so lovely. And re your hubs - I had ablation about 5yrs ago and it's not too bad. Do tell him you can ask for more sedation throughout the process if you find you are too awake... and the hiccups are hilarious.... Seriously though, I wish him a good procedure and convalescence. All the best to you all x

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe in reply to DJK99

Thank you so much DJK. Hubby is about to leave so I’ll pass that on to him right now.

Stormy should be reading the post at some point so she’ll get your kind wishes. But I’ll pass them on too. Hoping you are keeping as well as can be. Take care. 🤗😘x

Please pass on my best wishes to Stormy and I hope her health improves....🙏 💜jx

Will do SL. Take care. 🤗😘x

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Huge Cwtches to lovely Storm, send with much love and the hope of a better tomorrow xxx

Big Big Big Hugs to my Buddy -The Storm and the Sunshine . Hopes and prayers for you the little one . WE went to Different Schools together ,in different grades and Different years and also different states BUT we always thought alike .!!! My Buddy . Hugs to you .

I will Pray and wish a quick recovery for Storm....xxxxxx

Thank you Spotty-owe.... lots of love 💓

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe in reply to LalSD

I know Stormy will appreciate your prayers. 👍🏻 Love and hugs 🤗😘

Big but gentle cyber 🤗🤗🤗from me stormy 💐💐 I look to the skies n I think of u n send loving healing vibes!! 🙏🌈😽😽Xx

Big but gentle 🤗🤗🤗to u too Spotty. Blooming appts r like buses ain't they? Nothing for ages n then everything comes at once!!

Good luck to hubby with his procedure today n good luck with you're ent appt tomorrow..and I hope your friends funeral goes smoothly ( I never really know what to say in these circumstances)..I'll be thinking of u 🌈😽😽xx

Thank you so much for your kind wishes and thoughts Kat for hubby, me and Mary’s funeral. It is a burial so will all be outdoors so my thermals will have to be taken out of mothballs (what’s that smell?) for the occasion.

I still haven’t heard from hubby whose procedure was meant to be at 7.45 this morning, or at least he was to be prepped at that time, so I’m hoping no news is good news.

Thanks again for your kind wishes as ever Kat and for the hugs - much needed and appreciated. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Love and hugs back to you. 💕🤗😘x

Hi SE 🌿🌸🦋

Thank you for the sad update on stormy sunshine. I just said a prayer for her recovery.

Abundant blessings for you alerting all of us so we can send our well wishes.

I also prayed for you and hubby and your needs.

Sending everyone big gentle hugs 🤗 and much 💗 love. Take care and stay safe my friends.

EJ 😊🤗♥️🥰🙏🕊🌿🌸🦋

Spotty-ewe
Spotty-ewe in reply to honeybug

Thank you so much for your prayers Honeybug for both Stormy and for hubby and me. Love and hugs straight back to you. 💝🤗😘💕x

Sending positive thoughts to stormy 💕

Lovely photo, I’d like them in my garden 😍😂👍

Love and best wishes to stormy, thinking of her, she knows that👍 And hope she makes a recovery to heSlth that brings her back here to us. Love and best wishes stormy 🙏😘🤗x

You may also like...