Blood results

Saw nurse at hospital on Thursday and she told me to get blood test before I saw doctor today . I went to see doctor today a different one as my mine not long had a baby . He looked at my blood results and they are perfectly fine he said . I haven't been taking any meds since May . He said he happy to keep me off meds and check blood results again when I go back in February

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That is good news Lou.

As long as you can manage without them.

Take care,stay well.

Crusee

XX

• Thats great news, wishing you all the best 😀😀😀

• I am glad to have read your post, because I moved in the past year to another State in the USA and recently had my initial blood work for my new Rheumy and they all came back negative for Lupus. I also have APS (Hughes Syndrome) and those results came back positive. The Lupus results were a surprise to me because it has been almost 40 years since I was diagnosed and every blood test for every doctor has come back positive and the last ones before I moved came back with high positive results. Just wondering what happens next...see new Rheumy again in 2 weeks.

• That's great news. I went off meds for about nine months some years ago. Doctors said I'd gone into remission. I felt almost normal. But then things flared up again, and I've been on meds ever since. Enjoy this time off meds, and hopefully it lasts.

• That's great news for you Loulamb. How do you feel?

I've only ever had 2 positive ANA tests since diagnosis in 2013 but have still had flares and suffered symptoms, even when bloods show nothing.

I hope the clear bloods stay that way for you and you are symptom free too.

Take care of yourself.

How's your job? Are you on half term?

X

• I'm in pain every day because of the arthritis but am basically use to the pain now .

Yes on half term go back on Tuesday for training . I love the job really enjoy it . Using the holidays to rest and get my energy back

• Well done! That's a big bonus for working in a school, it's hectic but you can the holidays to recuperate. Take care. X

You may also like...