LUPUS UK

Feel This Pain: Lupus

Feel This Pain: Lupus

My sincere thanks to Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus for letting me use the information from their site for my video. :-)

"While lupus is not well known or understood, it is far more common than better known diseases such as leukemia, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis and multiple sclerosis." - Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus

16 Replies
oldestnewest

That is such a fantastic video, thank you

Xxx

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. :-)

Marvellous video,really explains Lupus so well,thank you .

Thank you BettyAlice!

Hi don't punish pain

Thanks for such a strong, emotive video. It will do so much good in educating people and the medics about Lupus.

Thanks Misty14, I'm glad you like it. I hope it is useful too. :-)

thanks for posting this.....If its ok with you I'd like to share this on FB as no-one really understands what the pain and discomfort of having lupus is really like and this sums it up so well.

I get soooo fed up when people say 'you look really well' so in their eyes I must be ok!!

Its difficult to explain to people without sounding like I'm constantly moaning. I'm sure this video will help, thankyou xxx

Belee, feel free to share it!

Thank you, I will be sharing this on Facebook xx

You're welcome Maureenpearl, I'm glad you feel it's worth sharing. :-)

Thank you DontPunishPain. That's going to be so helpful to so many people and appreciated by so many as well.

Karula

You're welcome Karula. I truly hopes it helps.

A huge thank you , i will be sharing this with my friends and family... clear and concise !!

I was happy to make it, Italiana! Glad it will be useful for you. :-)

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS thats really all I can say. Kezzie

You're very welcome Kezzie! :-)

You may also like...