Feel This Pain: Lupus

Feel This Pain: Lupus

My sincere thanks to Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus for letting me use the information from their site for my video. :-)

"While lupus is not well known or understood, it is far more common than better known diseases such as leukemia, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis and multiple sclerosis." - Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus

16 Replies

• That is such a fantastic video, thank you

• You're welcome. Glad you liked it. :-)

• Marvellous video,really explains Lupus so well,thank you .

• Thank you BettyAlice!

• Hi don't punish pain

Thanks for such a strong, emotive video. It will do so much good in educating people and the medics about Lupus.

• Thanks Misty14, I'm glad you like it. I hope it is useful too. :-)

• thanks for posting this.....If its ok with you I'd like to share this on FB as no-one really understands what the pain and discomfort of having lupus is really like and this sums it up so well.

I get soooo fed up when people say 'you look really well' so in their eyes I must be ok!!

Its difficult to explain to people without sounding like I'm constantly moaning. I'm sure this video will help, thankyou xxx

• Belee, feel free to share it!

• Thank you, I will be sharing this on Facebook xx

• You're welcome Maureenpearl, I'm glad you feel it's worth sharing. :-)

• Thank you DontPunishPain. That's going to be so helpful to so many people and appreciated by so many as well.

• You're welcome Karula. I truly hopes it helps.

• A huge thank you , i will be sharing this with my friends and family... clear and concise !!

• I was happy to make it, Italiana! Glad it will be useful for you. :-)

• THANKS, THANKS, THANKS thats really all I can say. Kezzie

• You're very welcome Kezzie! :-)

You may also like...