Grated potato and mushroom cakes with salad... - Healthy Eating

Healthy Eating

52,875 members โ€ข 9,765 posts

Grated potato and mushroom cakes with salad. ๐Ÿฅ—

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator
โ€ข10 Replies

Hi everyone,

Here's what I had for dinner tonight its home made potato and mushroom cakes mixed with a beaten egg and a little gram flour and then just cooked in olive oil, this makes the edges nice n' crispy.

I had it with a simple salad of iceberg lettuce tomatoes sliced onion and cucumber with a little mayo, I'm avoiding supermarkets so am making simple meals with what I can buy locally.

Enjoy your evening now folks and stay safe. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜€

10 Replies
โ€ข
Zest profile image
ZestStar

Hi Jerry

Your homemade Potato & Mushroom Cakes look really good. Glad you enjoyed them, and hope you have an enjoyable evening.

Zest :-)

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Zest

Thank you Zest I did enjoy them and I love salads, you have a lovely evening now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator

The potato and mushroom cakes and salad look really good! They remind me of the salmon cakes I had for dinner last night. We didn't have salad, but we had substituted pea salad with fake bacon pieces for the side dish. :-)

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to Activity2004

Thanks Leah and your salmon cakes sound really tasty. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Activity2004 profile image
Activity2004Administrator in reply to Jerry

You're welcome! :-)

They were really good! :-)

They look yummy Jerry and I love the ingredients. I'm allowed oyster mushrooms on the diet so maybe I could make something similar. You do have some brilliant ideas.

Yummy๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jerry profile image
JerryAdministrator in reply to

Awe thanks Alicia it was an easy idea mushrooms with potato but it worked so with oyster mushrooms theyโ€™d be really good. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Š

in reply to Jerry

They really looked good and very tasty. I'll have to get some oyster mushrooms.๐Ÿ˜‹

Kitten-whiskers profile image
Kitten-whiskersVegan star

Thats looks lovely, I am sure the local shops really appreciate your support ๐Ÿ˜Š

Saved that one for later Jerry. Great idea-looks delicious

You may also like...