Cut down in our prime!

Cut down in our prime!

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that us lot in the volunteer's hut are feeling a bit below par at the moment - you all know how it is with fibro!

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, and we are trying to answer as many of your questions as possible.

Please feel free to PM with anything important that we've missed, and one of us will get back to you asap!

Moffy x

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ahh poor souls get well soon <3

• Sorry to hear. Look after yourselves. <3

• Hope it passes soon x

• Oh dear. Hope you spring back soon x

• So sorry to here that Moffy, I`ve given Brad a call, he is on his way to do the rounds as a human bottle warmer!!!! Anyone else feeling under the weather? LOL

Cafaitmal xx

• I meant hot water bottle, sorry morning brain fog. Umm maybe he should come to see me first :-D

• Oh, Brad, Brad - I feel better already! Can I have Russell Crowe as well?

Not sure they would enjoy my company at the moment, tho' - am having a bout of IBS and it gives one a tendency to do unplanned 'panty-koffs'. :D

Normally, I am far too refined to indulge in such vulgar behaviour

Moffy x

• Healing thoughts are sent your way, take care x

• Oh Heck girls!!!!! You'd better get well soon - remember stiff upper lip and stuff!!!! XXXXXXX

• Oh sue how I wish I could swap my neck and shoulder spams into my upper lip....

Unfortunately my brain and body are refusing to comply with that request... On the positive side it keeps me off the board a while

Yours

With a wobbly upper lip

VG :(

• Oh dear hope you all feel better soon x Not a good time for us fibromites....come on summer get out of bed x x x!!!!! ;-)

Rainbow hugs to all of us feeling poorly x x (((((((((((((((((((((((:-) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Take it easy, it must be hard doing what you do, when you are feeling so low!

Hugs, Cazx

• Hope you all feel better soon or what passesas better for us gentle hugs for you all . Sithy p

You may also like...