Fibromyalgia Action UK
38,771 members51,030 posts

Wrist band

Got my fibro wrist band today one purple and one yellow , one for each arm didn't know you get two , so hopefully I can help with raising some fibromyalgia awareness, I was unable to walk for six weeks as my ankles and feet were swollen so I was glad when I was able to walk this week, until today now my leg is sore again but this time it's the shin and ankle, so I hope it's not another six week without walking. Lots of hugs Anna.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Glad you like them!

Because there is sometimes confusion between the International Awareness Colour for Fibro of purple and the yellow & black used in the UK by some Fibro organisations, we produced a wristband set, with one wristband in purple and one in yellow & black.

fibroaction.org/awareness-W...

Arr love them thanks , I voted for the purple one so very happy.

Can't wait to get mine :)

Still waiting for mine weeks later, even though the money was taken straight away.

sorry i must have missed out on this one, where do you get them from, could someone please tell me. thnx

Lorilain, I think you will find the link at the bottom of the first reply on LindseyMid's reply, if you click on the link it should come through.

Hope that helps. Foggy x

Hi Foggy,, just to let you know that i ordered my wrist bands that day thnx to you telling me where to go, i recieved them yesterday which i thought was very quick.

I recieved two, one mauve, & one yellow.

Best wishes, Lorilain x

Still waiting for mine xxxx

Haven't received mine yet!! :-((

You may also like...