Painful wrist

Hi all, I've woke and feel like my wrist is broke, I know it's not but that's how it feels, how can this be, it was fine yesterday, this is the fibro I guess, this is the worst pain I've had in months, I can normally manage pain well but this is something else.

I've read all the blogs and I hope you all have a peaceful and happy day despite your pain

Nicki xxxxxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How awful for you Nicki.

Is it better if you put a tubigrip on it? I don't know why but when my wrists or ankles hurt putting tubigrip on helps; it's as if my brain subconsiously remembers it being better when I did actually have some damage. Fibro is weird isn't it?

Julie xx

• Thank you yes got tubi grip on, amazes me how pain can develope that quick, it'll probably disappear as quick too, very strange this fibro!!!!!!

Love nicki xxx

• same as me i put tubigrip on does help alot my fingers feel like they are broken in the morning but i use magnesium spry which helps but have loads of cuts on my hands so cant use it at moment

• Thank you, bet your fingers hurt!!!!!!!

Got my tubi grip on but as I speak my daughter, lyla has nicked and it's now on her leg!!!!! Bless

• Likewise for me - I have small hands, so size B tubigrip helps. If my fingers are also playing up, I tend to rub a bit of Tiger Balm Red into all of my joints, and then wear tubigrip over my fingertip-less arthritis gloves. It tends to ease it enough for me to get stuff done.

Hope you're feeling less ouchy soon! Gentle hugs,

Sara xx

• Thank you Sara xxxxxxxx

You may also like...