Fitbit/Smart fit band

Fitbit/Smart fit band

Hi All

It's been a while since I was last on I'm hoping you are all feeling as well as possible ๐Ÿ˜Š

Has anyone here have or thinking of getting a Fitbit or Smart Fit Band?

I have got a Fitbit ( Argos ยฃ60 but you can get cheaper ones called Smart fit band of eBay as they seem to do the same job)

I got mine on Saturday 16 July a present from my hubby for our anniversary and I love it... I can monitor how many steps I take each day plus how much fluid I must take (which was something I didn't think about) and how much sleep I'm getting which has surprised my hubby and I

1st night I had a really good night sleep

2nd night I had a a little of a restless sleep

3rd night I had a really bad restless plus waking up and that's why I feel like I have had no sleep ๐Ÿ™

And the best thing is that you set out your own goals to suit your own body you can set alarms for meds

This is a picture of my sleep pattern last night dark blue is a sleep light blue is restless and pink is awake

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Wow isn't sleep just wonderful with fibromyalgia x

• Hello, I have a non brand one but have only looked at the steps. I should investigate it more; had been too fatigued but I maybe can now. It looks interesting e.g. the sleep.

• That's impressive shows how disjointed our nights are. Hope it helps you.x

• That looks good. Thank you, Ive just reserved one from argos. I do hope its easy to set up!!

• Yes sleep is great with fibromyalgia neesey1005...So we know when we wake up feeling like you haven't slept for a week ๐Ÿ˜ด

Mysmugcat...My husband work mate has a non brand one and his does the steps sleep etc that's why my husband bought me one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you rosewine... It's quite impressive and I love it ๐Ÿ‘

Kayelane... It didn't take long to set it up and good luck with your Fitbit ๐Ÿ˜€

• This looks a good bit of kit, very clever how it shows sleep patterns, could be useful to show doctors !!

• Yes shazzzy I will be showing my doctor on Friday and when I go see my rheumatologist at the end of August ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hi madmetoyou

Thank you so much for sharing this, it looks very useful. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck with this and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• I have a fitbit and was shocked to see how little I slept at night. My average is 3 hours a night with constant awakenings. I cant seem to sleep more than 30 minutes at a time. I will be taking the data to my gp as she has never believed me about my sleep and refuses to give me any sleeping pills. I love my fitbit too, its very useful.

• Hi clifetta

Yes learning so much with the data my husband and I were amazed how many steps I do in a day he set the target as 1000 steps and on the 1st afternoon just potting around the house I did 3500 we were so surprised

I have got my doctors tomorrow and I will be showing her my terrible sleeping pattern plus I keep waking up my poor hubby early hours in the morning ๐Ÿ˜ด

You may also like...