Hi all. I'm Tracy.
I've been in the back ground for a while, stalking, reading your blog's. and have learnt quite a lot from you all. So, I've decided to write a blog about me and my health. I know I could write a load of blogs, but I'd like to use this one for the serious stuff that affects/effects me. :/ There are five main reasons for this;
1. It Keeps me busy, when I can't do much else.
2. I think it's a good healthy way to express my emotions.
3. Hope it may help someone else.
4. I can look in one place (easily confused)
5. I don't want to take the whole front page up with posts that will be useless to anyone.
Oh! and 6. It keeps me out of the fridge.
A bit about me.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in November 2012 After having symptoms for about 2yrs previous...
I've been typing this for ages, I keep changing things....Grrr!... I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open now.
Are well, Fatigue calls. Night x