pain, pain, go away,

hi folks, sorry not been on here for a while, for the past 3 weeks i have been having back pain in my lower back, at first i thought it could be siatica, now am not so sure as the pain still there, fibro flaring up too, i got my appiontment to see a neurologist in april for my speech as it seems to me its getting worse, if i get into a long convosation i then start having trouble getting my words out, xx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Sandycat

That's a bit worrying - hope the neurologist can take care of it for you! Maybe they'll be able to help with the back pain as well. best of luck with it all.

Moffy x

• Hope you get the help you need, Sandycat. It must be very worrying for you, but at least you have got a neuro. referral. Not too much longer to wait now. Do you have family/partner to help you?

Praying that it will be something that can be easily sorted.

Take great care,

Love and hugs Saskia XX

• thank you moffy for your kinds words xx

• hi saskia, thank you for your lovely message, i do have a partner, he dont always seem to understand the pain we in, i also have 2 daughters aged 20, and 14, they are both helpful, they dont like seeing me in pain, so sometims i do try to hide it, xxx

• I have had lower back pain for a long time.it flares up most when doing hovering,ironing or washing up for eg.also when I try to tend to garden.my own dr just said "its muscular" as seem to be his answer for everything lately with no explanation or treatment etc.a second dr I saw a few days later said its sciatica and arranged physio,which gave temporary relief but tahts all .am going back again tomorrow but believe it is something else-ie a cyst or tumour pressing on my spine.when I told my dr my stomach was increasing in girth,lumpier and harder according tohim that was"muscular" too.so now you can see why I am losing faith.

• Hi Sandycat, I'm so sorry that you are going through all this but you are not on your own. As I have found, there are so many wonderful people on here that are always there to listen to and support you.

Take great care.

Lots of gentle hugs.

Jane xxx

• hi anbuma, i feel for you with your back pains, a doc said mine was siatica, i was not offered physio. its not fair is it, we go to see a doc with pain and sometimes we come out feeling no better, now i have moved i have had to cange docs, am now worried that they will not understand fibro, i have been getting pain in my lower tummy too, i cant seem to feel nice in any clothes, i feel fat, sorry just feeling bit low, xxx

You may also like...