I,ve been out to see the Hobbit

After saving spoons for the last two days I made it to the afternoon showing of the Hobbit. at my local cinema... My OH came with me , we caught the hail and ride bus there and back... IF you liked lord of the rings I suggest you go, but at 3 hours long with an interval, save up your spoons you will use them...

Relaxes happily with heat pack....

VG x

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I loved the lord of the ring films and was really looking forward to the hobbit but I just can't sit for that length of time, plus he's decided to make it a trilogy again aswell so I've now decided to wait for the DVD's and watch them at home.

Glad you enjoyed it though :)

• So pleased you made it and had a good time VG! Boy that's a long haul to sit down on a small hard seat! Well done for managing it all that time!

Take it easy tonight, rest tomorrow too!

(((hug))) xxx

Libs

• Blushes ,,,,, we had seats at the very back for more leg room and cos there were no children I sat on a booster cushion so I was well padded... My OH slunk down the aisle to get me a booster cushion trying to pretend he was invisible

Vgx

• Your OH sounds lovely and just what you need VG, bless him! :) xxx

• He is but he's only just stopped laughing ,,,, see my banned from Christmas blog

• Just seen it and my eyes are boggling out of my head! :O :o

• So jealous so you made it to the Hobbit whata treat worth the pain " ! xgins

• So pleased you made after resting up!! Claire x

You may also like...