DLA appeal

Hi , I went for my DLA appeal and apparently because I am on the support group on ESA and they say I cant walk 50 yards and the doctor said I can walk 400 yards, this has confused the tribunal and the lawyer has adjourned the case and is sending the case to a judge and a new date will be sent out to me for my appeal. I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this and how did they deal with it.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • what makes your doctor say that?

have you got the benefits & work info as there is a form in the back [pg 60] that you fill in and give your dr so he can answer the dla's queries.

regards

sandra.

• This was the doctor who did my medical for DLA it was the benefits one, and in which I appealed and got a phone call from the works and pension who asked me questions and I was was put on ESA support group. I also had a DLA appeal in and, it was at this one it was noted that works and benefit were contradicting each other, it could only happen to me. I have to find proof that FM and OA with anxiety are all recognised by the medical and government bodies.

All help gratefully received

Irene

• someone posted an official link for fm being recognised a few days ago. try asking it as a question.

sandra.

• thanks will do

• If you would like the Benefits and Work info sheets on ESA and DLA, we can send them to you for free if you email us on info@fibroaction.org.

I hope you find these helpful.

(((hug))) xxx

Libs

You may also like...