Quick update on babycats

Thank you to everyone who commented on my earlier post. Cats are both home and desperately trying to get the plastic buckets off their heads.

I know it's only a routine operation but after Razia's cat died following spaying I was a bag of nerves not so much about Lucien but more Khaleesi cos she only weighs 2.5 kilos. Add on the weight of the carry case x 2 to carry though and plus driving and I am now in a lot of pain.

Think the other 2 are enjoying the peace tho lol x

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh glad they are okay :) xgins

• I'm so glad they're OK :)

I can appreciate how you're feeling, I had to take my 6kg cat to the vets a few weeks ago for dental treatment. I live in an upstairs flat and I don't know how I'd have managed of my downstairs neighbour hadn't come up to investigate the sounds of me trying to manhandle a very reluctant cat into his travel basket. My lovely neighbour carried the basket downstairs and out to my car. He offered to help when we came home too but I always let Marley out at the bottom of the stairs and he charges up the stairs like the hounds of hell are on his heels - I think he'd climb through the letterbox too if he could fit, just to get inside quicker! ;)

• did they sleep like little babies hun after the anaesthetic? Glad they're okay :)

• Yay glad they are fine! Dreamt about Bengal cats last night lol I'm so impressionable! Xxx

• They are eating well (Khaleesi didn't want her medicine though) and they were kept quiet last night but they are downstairs now. Kai is scared of the plastic bucket-head monsters lol.

Khaleesi (Squeeky)just wants to be with her mummy.

Storm x

• Ia m so glad everything is okay. I know how hard it is carrying pets around. My dog is 35kg and he has to be carried into the vets lol xxxxx

You may also like...