Be afraid the kitchen is taking over

First it was gins undercover fridge stealing bits of my brain, now I learn Mrscats has a dishwasher that disguises itself as a cupboard... How many of us go into our kitchens daily not knowing what fiendish plans are being hatched by our kitchen appliances.. has anyone else got a kitchen appliance that pretends to be something else?

VG x

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It's gonna bite my ankles one of these days...om nom nom

• My kitchen becomes the room of blankness because everytime i enter it, it steals my mind so i stand their like a muppet wondering why i'm thier also my cuboards and draws constantly attack me leaving painful bruises i believe it lures me in with a thought to do something then steals it as soon as i walk in and then beats me up hehehe

• I hate my kitchen.. But love a cup of Decaf tea... So to my kitchen I have to go

• I knew it!!!!!! Stay out of the kitchen fellow fibromites....

Vgx

• It gets worse...I was stupid enough to reach up for the crisps and covered myself in packets and packets hehehehe. Not having a good day today! Def going to behave myself and ask someone else to pick them up! Can't stop laughing!

• I was convinced that we had the M & M guys living in our cupboards in my old flat cos every time I opened the cupboard door I got pelted with food! this included a tub of flour :-( I looked like one of the homepride men!

Our new kitchen has Storm-proof shelves where OH puts the crisps and I have to use a long handled spoon to get them. Oh but get them I do *grins*

You may also like...