Just back from a few days holiday at the seaside. Not the best holiday but I did notice my pains subsided during the course of the week. This has led me to question things.
I looked up CO2 Poisoning from household appliances and from car fumes. Guess what? The symptoms are very similar to Fibro. I am not saying we are all suffering from CO2 poisoning but thought it may be a good idea to suggest we all get Carbon Monoxide detectors in the home and you could even test the car (internally) for levels of CO2
Just a suggestion. Take care everyone.