Starting the day with a smile .... today's positive thinking

Starting the day with a smile ....  today's positive thinking

I got up early today - even though I am having a day off work. My dog was delighted!!!! We went for a walk and the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the trees are beautiful. I kicked some leaves, and strolled in the crisp autumn air......

I smiled at a stranger - much to her surprise! So today is going to be a good day - despite still having a cold :-( I have things to achieve and will take one thing at a time, celebrating the success of each and every time I do!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning :)

I am having a really lazy day today.. Got some real life planned for tomorrow so determined not to miss out.. Can I class that as positive thinking

VG x

• Your day is with you - a great way to appreciate yourself and is DEFINITELY positive. Tomorrow is another day - enjoy today :-)

• I feel the same Suzy! For whatever reason I don't know? and believe me I am going to make the most of every minute! How precious to feel good for a change OOOOOooo I could crush a grape lol !!! I probably will as well as I am going to the supermarket. These days are very few and far inbetween and I sincerely hope we all get one soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• That is wonderful :-) xx

• It's great to see some positivity. I had no sleep all night and cannot sleep

Now as there is a 2 year old jumping on my ceiling but the sun is shining and I am going to have a good day no matter what. Be gentle everyone and positive hugs to all x

• Good for you Michael! You have a lovely evening and I do hope you get some sleep tonight doll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may also like...