IF YOU WERE AN ANIMAL WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

Morning in need of a little light hearted distraction? Consider which and why:

I would like to be a Snow Leopard why well they are large, beautiful, soft graceful cats. Their eyes speak volumes - their coats are deep luxurious fur - they move with a desirable ease - confident in their world. Excellent parents and hunters showing us how to survive in this world!

So any time I could be compared to one it would be a tremendous compliment - I am probably more like the hippo ungainly food loving and temperamental!

Okay your turn next what is your alter ego?

Have fun x gins

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My dog Bandit! He has such a good life and is sooo spoilt but still knows he is a dog which is important. He goes on holidays in the caravan (he portable kennel) cuddles on tap. Lots of walks (as I am a dog walker), protected from the nasty outside world and mean dogs, seems to be loved by all that meet him and has his own Facebook page. I know, I am mad but I love him to bits.

Hugs to all xx

• Awww gins that is lovely!! This has been done on fb too lol

Well i have a pure white very fluffy lion on my profile too on fb as they are big soft unique an beutiful and so rare! One of a kind like mee hehe I wish

As for their temporament hmmm.

So long as its long haired or elegant and gracefulor colourful like a peacock that is my fav animal can be very secretive then alll of a sudden you see its beauty come to light.

Sorry sorry haha just the one animal!!!! A cocky lion ohps ;-)

Xxxxxx

How are you too can inbox to save thread

• I feel like a mammoth stuck in a tar pit today , ancient , hairy and immobilised , but i fancy being a mermaid , if they count . sitting on a rock, naked combing my hair , singing albeit out of tune and luring sailors but not onto the rocks lol what a lovely uplifting question , thanks sweetie xx

• excellent answers hope we get more floozy sorry you feel like a mammoth stuck in a tar pit what a horrible thought prefer the mermaid and a cocky lion mm fairycazzie a peacock lovely powerful strutting about and then Bandit a beloved hound what a lovely mix more please !

• I'd be an elephant.They are just so magnificent and loyal and intelligent. No one would tell me I'm too fat and I'd live a long and happy life with my family roaming the savanah.

Julie xx

• I love ele's too they are wonderful so much knowledge when you look them in the eye!

• A giraffe would be good. I've been a short-arse all my life and would love to have a lofty view and to get the best fruit from the tops of trees - tho' I'm not sure if giraffes eat fruit!

On second thoughts, if you were a giraffe and got a neck-ache it would be a BIG problem! xxx

• lol brilliant x gins

• I would be a cheetah, beautiful creatures who can run like the wind! It would be great fun out running everything feeling the wind and the speed. I would love to be that fit and active too. :)

• oh LibertyZ I would join you on the savanah runnin at high speed what a thought!!

• hi my nickname is tiger and thats what i would love to be, as i love there strengh and gracefullness, yet they can be so fast and there colorings are beautiful, i love all animals mammals in fact all living things tc soma x

• well soma why did nt you use tiger as your name here? There colours are epic and there movements so luxuriant!

• gm gins, i use soma because it is the name of my late doggie who i loved like my baby,and it keeps her alive for me and i remember it lol... as my memory is getting so bad. have a nice weekend love soma x

• That's lovely Soma what a great way to remember your doggie,

Hugs to all xxxx

• Hi. I think I would be a golden eagle, soaring on the warm updraughts surveying my kingdom for miles around, a beautiful haunting cry to boot. Ahhhhhh, bliss.............

Love and gentle huggles

Chilli

• Ah Chilli what a wonderful thought you are the only one amongst us to be a bird - yes to be up in all that wonderful blue expans would be amazing! x gins

• Morning all anyone else fancy joining in our game please have a go I see we have quite a few of the big cats amongst us that must show how we all long to move with ease x gins

• Hey :)

Good question, btw. :)

Okay.. for me, I have to say I'd love to be owl - because I think they're beautiful, especially if they're soft with large eyes (I wonder if they can see any better for it?). Those eyes alone can be intriguing - as can owls themselves. They are also known to be wise.. and cute! (I saw one at an owl sanctuary on the Isle of Wight and it looked totally adorable.)

Additionally, I imagine them to be companiable and considerate (which partly comes from Hedwig's unconditional support to Harry Potter, and the case of an itchy Bear needing to find a scratching tree- the owl's pointed it out: 'It's over thur, Squire', and a happy childhood memory of holding one, it was so gentle).

On top of that, Owls can fly of course - I can only imagine the sense of freedom they get from that. Last of all, Owls mainly come out at night - which I can relate to as I'm mainly awake at night. There's always something about the night that draws me in.. the stars - and the peaceful night air.. and the dark - with just a touch of moonlight, creating a calm yet mysterious mood. I also love the noise they make - it's so simple yet beautiful. Whenever I hear the 'tweet-woo!' they make I am alway feel calm and filled with joy.

:) xxxx

• Funky fairy I love your imagry of an owl so wise and the advert with the owls I like the sloths in that! It would be marvelous to fly would n't it oh to be weightless and not earth bound to take off and go where ever lovely x gins :)

You may also like...