A public apology

hi everyone i'd like to take the opportunity to make a heartfelt apology..........to my water bottle!!!

I am so sorry, you know that i really value your help in quenching my thirst during the night. But I can't help it when I get these violent spasms, because of this damn illness. Unfortunately you are sometimes at the receiving end, when my arm decides to have a life of its own, and knocks you flying.

If its any consolation, your not the only victim!!!! My partner gets belted on a regular basis as well, so again i'd like to say I AM REALLY SORRY and i hope that you can forgive me.

love and slurps

sharon xxxxxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey Sharon, Gentle hugs.

I love it! And I always apologise to inanimate objects that get in the way of my flailing limbs when they take on a mind of their own! The only living thing that gets "booted" on a flail-out it my Kitt, Cadee (KD) - she always sleeps at the foot of my bed and when my legs start to wander by themselves - she inevitably gets "shooed" of the bed quite unceremoniously!

Love,

Carol xx

• lol that made me smile ,always nice to come on here when your so fed up and someone on here can make you smile and laugh ,thank you xxxx

• funny thanks x

• Lol lov the way u apologise to ur water bottle and not ur partner. Guess we know who or rather wats mor important for you at nite ;-) lol x just teasing x

• Love it. My water bottle gets a fair bit & my assistant. But by far my coffee gets at least 6 a month, always worse when hormones kick in. It is only since being her I've learnt that it is a quirky part of Fibro :) We sure have the best fun x

• So glad to see i'm not the only mad one that says sorry to inanimate objects. You've made me laugh thanks soft hugs Marg xx

• lol how funny is that but know what you mean i did laugh theni thought about it and thought omg she is right lol love diddle xxxx

• a water bottle is a good thing. if you are re-using, don't forget to clean it out regularly.

my private name for myself is "jerk" cos my arms fly out a fair bit. sometimes it's wayward mascara, other times it's trying to put tab A into slot B. I knock things over in the kitchen a fair bit. Thankfully, my partner hasn't reported any physical abuse from me, but I imagine it's only a matter of time since he's only been here 5 months!

• LOL!! This is priceless, thanks for sharing! I use bottles for the same reason, I got fed up with spilling things. One shelf in my fridge is full of re-cycled bottles, refilling them can be a pain but I learnt fast to use a funnel.

PIN numbers are the worst, I frequently mess up a till transaction when shopping because my fingers jerk and I enter too many digits etc!

Don't get me started on sewing!

Make-up? I gave up!

You may also like...