SPARKLEY NAILS FOR DIDDLE XXXXX

My sister called me today as she had a cancelation so she asked if i wanted my nails done soi popped up to have them done all pink and sparkley they look really lovely then i came home and sat on the bed with my kindle and rested my bones so that was nice.

But i am hoping to be in all day wed until 3pm when i go and see one of my friends for a coffee but she onlylives 5 min walk from me so that will be nice .

now sitting on the sofa with a yogurt and my little doggy and watching some telly .

love to yo all diddle xxx

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That was nice to have your nails done diddle - I went for a spray tan yesterday to make me feel better with this dreadful weather :( there's a local lady who does them at a good price so I thought why not, I don't treat myself very often.

Enjoy your time with your friend tomorrow, will there be some cake with that coffee? lol

Angel hugs for you xx

• lol my sister done the course for that last wed and is as i type ordering the kit and is doing them from next week so i am gonna haveone lol how weird just dont fancy the paper knickers ha ha love diddle xx

You may also like...