hospital again !!!!

oh well up at 6 to get ready to go to see another doctor at the hospital about my swelling :)

each day i am which is making moor pain i have to bee there at 10/30 but have to be up so i can try and get my body to work

but hay i will smile :) and just keep on smiling :)

but i have one big problim i can't get my shoes on and even my trainers will not fit now that is fun :)

so even thou it is raining i am going to have to put my flipy flops on :) so hay i will look just soooooooo good so i smile :) as if i din't i would cry and i am not going to do that no moor :( only :) from now on smile smile smile if you say is enugh time then maybe i will be abel to manage it

so by for now and let you all now what they say when i get back ha should be fun

soft hugs to you all from me to you and hope you all had a good sleep and you are having the best day you all can

love kathxxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • good luck today and yes keep on siling ll love diddle xx:) :) :)

• heres some smilie faces to help :) :) :) :) :) :) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

well i hope your hospital goes well ,hugs to you xxxx

• And some more :) :) :) :D

Hope you get on ok at the hospital xx

• Even more cuz... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Hopeing your hospital appointment go'es well hunni, and sending gentle hugs and loadsa love xxxxx

ps... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Poor Kath, you have the right attitude though even if it is hard. Hope your appointment went well, let us know how you got on. Love Angela xx

You may also like...