hospital again !!!!

oh well up at 6 to get ready to go to see another doctor at the hospital about my swelling :)

each day i am which is making moor pain i have to bee there at 10/30 but have to be up so i can try and get my body to work

but hay i will smile :) and just keep on smiling :)

but i have one big problim i can't get my shoes on and even my trainers will not fit now that is fun :)

so even thou it is raining i am going to have to put my flipy flops on :) so hay i will look just soooooooo good so i smile :) as if i din't i would cry and i am not going to do that no moor :( only :) from now on smile smile smile if you say is enugh time then maybe i will be abel to manage it

so by for now and let you all now what they say when i get back ha should be fun

soft hugs to you all from me to you and hope you all had a good sleep and you are having the best day you all can

love kathxxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • good luck today and yes keep on siling ll love diddle xx:) :) :)

• heres some smilie faces to help :) :) :) :) :) :) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

well i hope your hospital goes well ,hugs to you xxxx

• And some more :) :) :) :D

Hope you get on ok at the hospital xx

• Even more cuz... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Hopeing your hospital appointment go'es well hunni, and sending gentle hugs and loadsa love xxxxx

ps... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Poor Kath, you have the right attitude though even if it is hard. Hope your appointment went well, let us know how you got on. Love Angela xx