STILL SLEEP EVADES ME LOL

I am still not really sleeping had bout 2 hours last night but not a deep sleep never mind it will come when my body is ready no one can go on forevr like this can they ?

Hope you all got some nice plans today ? may have my eldest niece here for day they went back to school yesterday after jus over 2 weeks off and after 1 whole day the scholl has deciced o hold parents day today all day so they all got day off!!!!! how stupid is that , whe i was at school they had parents eving in the evening from 4 pm onwards !!!!

i am prob going into town today to bank and may meet my daughter for lunch and thats it really just hope it doesnt rain if it does will give it a miss always another day lol

love to you all diddle x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • my daughyers school does stupid things like that lol

hope you enjoy your day diddle xxxxx

• thankds it so windy here today and bitter cold but no rain yet !!! think it is on its way though . if it dont i will met my daughter on her lunch hour love to you didle x

• Typical school, its usually teacher training, thats what the triplets nursery has got for 2 days next week. They are going stir crazy now without the routine of nursery, I have my friend I used to work with over this afternoon with her little boy so will be good to catch up.

Hope you have a good day Diddle, dont worry about the sleeping, it will happen one day when you least expect it! Love Angela xx

You may also like...