4 MORE HOURS I CAN GET UP!!!

it is now 12.30 am and all i am thinking is 4 more hours and ican get up and then as soon as the street lights start going on at 5.30 am i can then walk my lil doggy up to yhr top of the road and back again all of 5 mins but he enjoys it ( not sure he enjoys the early mornings lol) he jus lifts his head and opens 1eye when i first go down.

ok i think i had better turn this off now and just lay here until 4.30 comes around i dont want to start not coming up stairs and sleeping on the sofa as that would be a really bad habit to get into i would rather do everything like i normally do and then i may evenyually get back into some sort of sleep pattern (please)

goodnight to you all or should i say goodmorning as it is really love to you diddle x

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • morning diddle, have just woken up and trying to fight my way through the stew tha is my brain. waiting for stiffness to ease and painkillers to kick in. xxx

• hi i am up lol took me 15 mins to uncurl myself and stretch out my limbs am now sitting having cup of tea and waiting for street lights to come on in 5 mins so i can take my lil doggy up the road for5 mins and get my legs moving love to you diddle x

• Good day Diddle :)

I find that I have extreme problems getting out of bed in the morning. Even when I don't take my meds, I feel so exhausted it's like I'm drugged so Im inclined to stay in bed :(

Your pup sounds lovely! Im happy he helps you to get some exercise. I'veeem to motivat tried to go walking but just can't seem to motivate myself.

xxx

• Hi Diddle,

I sleep wherever i can get sleep lol

• Hello Diddle

Well here I am 12.30 the next day still waiting to go to sleep

a few hours and then I am off to work,

I would like to take the dog out at 4.30 before I go but

I dont think he would be to keen, and its dark where I

live and thats when the bogie man comes out, at least

in the films he does, so I wont chance that althought at

my age I should be that lucky anyway I would not be

able to run thats a sure thing.

limp one hop one so that might put him off, so I might

try going out for a walk you never know I may get lucky

Anyway husband is making so much noise its makiing me

cross I have tried to poke him in the back that does not work

tried coughing loudly does not work, why are they so selfish

and go to sleep when I cant where oh where has the romance

gone, maybe its the thick pink bed sock I have on or maybe

its the PJs.with a cardigan, no cant be that I am sure I look

sexy and I smell nice with the rub I have put on cant think

what it could be.

sleep well tonight diddle hugs viv

• hi yes i am same would love to take out doggy at 4.30 but street lights off til 5.30 so have to wait til then as it not nice in the dark i same i would frighten antone that time morning lol actually i dont see anyone out i often think to myself i am not the only person in this town with a dog am i ? oh well it is now 1 am still no sllep hopefully sat at same point i will have a nap but douby it it is getting beyond a joke now this no sleeping ha ha cant be any worse than me i wear all in one fleecey suit pink bed socks and occasionally smell of tiger balm or dep heat i am lucjy though my partner of 8 years has his own house we dont live together and he hasnrt stayed here since new years eve so i got to hand it to him he got patience of a saint lol lov eto you diddle x

You may also like...