What a lovely day!

the sun is shining and it is nice and warm. :) i have been up since 8am after a reasonable sleep! (that makes a change) I am having mains electric put in the camper today so that the scooter can be charged whilst away, amongst other things. I decided to wash the dog too (outside) she also had a manicure and beard trim. Now I have a fluffy dog with feet! She must feel better for it although the fuss!!

Hope everyone can enjoy the sunshine and feel better! :) hugs all round xxx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hugs to you its amazing how the sun makes you feel so much better :)

especially emotionally :)

have a nice day and enjoy the sunshine :-D

• wow you have been busy i find it is the sun it makes you smile and you feel better love to you diddle x

• sorry I missed this posting yesterday. It certainly was a lovely day, wasn't it. Sadly I wasn't able to make good use of it - had major discomfort so stayed in bed reading until gone 2.30pm. Indolent, I know, but I really couldn't face moving too far from my wonderfully comfy pit lol.

• sorry to know you were not good yesterday! we need to be where we are most comfortable, and thats the bottom line! today i have a long drive and will be going on a 2 1/2 hour journey on my own. not looking forward to that but it has to be done. will be on line again later xxx

You may also like...