I have 8 Mercury Amalgam Fillings in my mouth.
I have been informed by a friend that these can cause ME. There are also a lot of books that have been written about this as well. I have also been informed that they can cause Mental Health Problems as well.
I have heard about the SMART Protocol that can be used, to remove the Mercury Amalgam Fillings Safely. I just wanted to know whether any of you, have had them removed through the SMART Protocol please?
Also, if you have, what were the affects please?
Has anyone managed to get their Mercury Amalgam Fillings removed, by means of the NHS paying for it please? If so, how did they go about it please?