Fibromyalgia Action UK
42,276 members54,420 posts

The Brown Envelope Answer

Well another envelope has dropped on my mat.. I had never felt so nervous it was like opening my exam results each course I took!

Well I can't believe it... Love was on my side I got PIP!!

Finally some good news!

Healing blessings x

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Amazing News ....congratulations ... what a relief this must be :)

3 likes

I have been waiting since April!

Healing blessings x

2 likes

Gosh they really don't understand the stress and worry plus how it impacts on us.... makes me so frustrated how many stories you read about the failings in the benefit system :X We must keep strong ...and keep fighting for what we deserve :)

3 likes

Hope you get good news soon xx

Hi I am not currently awaiting results but know the feeling.....

Hope you hear positive news soon Mdaisy, really do not need or want all this stress do you!

Have a good weekend x

2 likes

Thank You but I am not currently awaiting results :)

Will get my head around the workings of this forum.......

Haha

1 like

No worries - your doing fine :) I appreciate your replies but felt I needed to explain that I meant in general the system is letting so many down. Have a good day :)

What absolutely brilliant news hun. I am so happy for you ♥️🌻

1 like

are you done Danielle was thinking of you and sending lots of luck not that you need it

1 like

All done thank you hun! Looking forward to a nice weekend with my parents and grandparents oh and Carl xx

1 like

YEY!!!!, celebrate 🍹🍸💃🕺

1 like

So happy for you, what a relief.

1 like

Wow I think you've the first one who has got it x

1 like

Brilliant news am so pleased you got this hope your day gone okay ? Been shopping and looked after my grandsons till 2 o'clock so body says that's it now restin up, ones crawling trying to get the 3year old toys the 3 year old then decided to take the 8 months old toys away tears, then changing nappy then 3 year calling out for the toilet not enough hands ha ha . Take care xxxx

1 like

Wonderful news I am so so happy for you {{hugs}}

Mo

1 like

wonderful news ,you must be so relieved.I am still waiting for my "dreaded brown envelope".My DLA is due to go into my account on wednesday-i am half expecting it not to be paid .

1 like

Hope it does for you

Healing thoughts x

thank you

Congratulations

1 like

I fully understand how you feel. The waiting makes you sick to your stomach and then when it arrives...I was so bad it took 2 hours to open the envelope. I was awarded higher rate for both 2 years ago but will have to do it all over again in 2019. Cant wait :>))))))))) Regards Ian

1 like

You may also like...