ESA: Hi, just need some information, I... - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK
44,380 members56,170 posts

ESA

Hi, just need some information, I completed and sent my ESA renewal form on the 6 April 2017, I've phoned ATOS on numerous occasions and the answer is the same "it's being looked at" is this normal to wait 5 months for either a f2f or decision, it's absolutely taking its toll on me.

Kind Regards

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Yes hun it can feel like a lottery the fact that u havnt got a NO is good

Yes it is!!!

It took 10 months for me to get a face to face appointment with ESA. Once I had been it took them only a week to deceide. I received back pay for 10 months (what a bonus was)

There is no "normal" with ESA, it just depends how busy they are in your area. Good luck!

OMG!!! 10 months, it's making me really worried, I constantly phone but too no avail.

you should at least get paid the basic ESA while you wait...... I know it's a bit of a nightmare to keep on getting doctors notes, but there is not much you can do about it. Try to relax, they will get in touch with your assessment date, when ever they think it's time..........

im on ESA, this is a renewal.

I do ring constantly, but get the same answer " it's being looked at "

Complain to your job centre solution team about maladministration .

I was thinking of getting my MP involved.

Get both the parties involved.

Hi, sorry not been on the forum I've not been well.

Update, I've received a letter to say I've been granted a home visit for my assessment, no date as yet, so I guess another waiting game.

Any advice on home visit assessment would be appreciated.

I'm at the end of my tether with waiting.

Kind Regards

You may also like...