Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,279 members52,381 posts

PIP Home visit in the morning 😱

Hi all x got my Home visit in the morning, between 10/12.. I know I shouldn't google people's experiences because they are mostly not happy endings , why do I do this to myself?!? Lol

I'm so nervous I can see myself sitting frozen, not wanting to move or speak in case I do something The assessor deems as 'wrong' 🤔

A.c x

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Just be honest you'll be fine.

2 likes

Oh bless you, It made me feel nervous just reading that lol. Well it's all done & dusted now, so you can chill for a bit now and not worry. I hope it all went well. Sending you lots of good luck.

Luv Jan xx

2 likes

Hi Anyac81

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck with your PIP assessment and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

1 like

I hope all go's well for you. I think it always looks worse when reading others experiences as these ones tend to grab the headlines more often than the good ones. Mine was fine. xx

Mo

1 like

It is nerve wracking anyac81 and I feel for you but try to relax and tell him/her all you can and all will go well.

Sending nerves of steal 💪Lol and lots of hugs xx

2 likes

Well, update .. he's been and gone, we think it went ok? But you never know!! We shal see, I'm just happy it's over, for now ... x

2 likes

You may also like...