One week in Gabapentin

One week in Gabapentin

Thanks to all of you who took the time to share their experiences with Gabapentin with me 😊 I've been taking it for a week now in conjunction with norflex. I wasn't in a hurry to get my dose up to the prescribed 3x3 daily so I kept it at 3x1 per day for almost the last week, increasing to 2 at night the last cpl of nights. I'm a big believer in mind over matter but was still hesitant to try it. The constant burning aching throbbing sensation in my lower back/tailbone/pelvis has decreased by about 99%!!! Which to me feels like pain free in comparison to the overload of pain I normally feel 24/7. Fingers crossed 🤞 hoping for some long term relief - im actually walking pain free and sleeping through the night for the past 3 nights!! You all know how exciting a full nights sleep is when/if it happens 👏👏👏. Lots of gentle squishes to any of u that need one right now xl. Here's a pic of my lovely weekend home on the farm - finally time to harvest the pines.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Leemaree44

What wonderful news :) I am so pleased that the Gabapentin is working for you.

Long may it continue to do so.

Beautiful pic too.

Lu xx

• That is fantastic news long may it continue. Lovely pic.x

• Hi Leemaree44

That is absolutely wonderful to read and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

You may also like...