Update, great news

Hi everyone, hope your the best you can be today. Just wanted to share that last week I had a scan and this week I went to see my lovely doctor who informed me that I no longer had cancer, it had all been got rid of and I am still on cloud 9 . All my family and friends are also on cloud 9. I have to remain under Addenbrookes (they have been fantastic) for the next 5 years having regular check ups. The past 9 months have not been pleasant but I have got rid of it so onwards and upwards. I just want to thank everyone on here for there ongoing support. You have been stars. Soft hugs 🤗. Jan x

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That is the best news....fantastic for yourself and family....time to party.....!!!! xx

• That's fantastic news I have 3 monthly checks ups and only 1.6 years to for them . Stay positive and just be proud you beat it .

• Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you. This news has made me so happy.

• Hi metty

That really is excellent news and I imagine it is such a relief to you .

You can now get on and live your life .

You are still going to have regular monitoring,and lets hope theres no repeat of the last 9 months.

Go on enjoy yourself.

Crusee

XX

• Hi

Congratulations.

That's brilliant news, party on. Great news for the begin of a new year, have fun enjoy,

Another survivor, join the club xxx

Gentle hugs

Trace xxx

• That is fantastic news, thank you for sharing it with us all xxxx

• Whey-hey, brilliant!! Thanks for sharing your lovely news - congratulations and best wishes for the future. xxxxx

• Hi metty that is such welcome news, what a relief for you and your family.

I am so pleased you have shared it with us.

We are getting a little group of survivors, me included, so it is good to hear of positive outcomes in others.

Kay

Xx

• Oh Jan 😊

That is absolutely fantastic news!! I am genuinely so incredibly pleased for you my friend.

I know the last year or so has been sheer hell for you.

I am sending you a huge hug 🤗

Congratulations on your brilliant news.

Love Lu xx

• Fantastic news. I am so pleased for you!

• That's wonderful. I am very happy for you and your family. Congratulations!

Take care, don't party too hard. ××

• Wonderful news for you, onwards and upwards now 👍😃

• Oh how wonderful that is fantastic news i'm made up for you ((hugs))

Mo

• HI metty , So good to hear from you and also for you to have such wonderful news, YAH!!! I am so very happy for you and pray things will stay this way. Take care and be blessed. Peck 🐤

• Hi my friend

Congratulations! That is absolutely the most wonderful news to read! I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...