ITS NOT ALL DOOM N GLOOM

had my letter bk from pip benefits they have awarded enhanced rate of both mobility n care until 2023 its been sooooo stressful filled in the 2nd renew form so chin up all you thats waiting for replys its not allways a no or reduced rate im proof of that and 4 all those appealing you keep fighting for your rights may it all be put right soon hope you all have a a less painfull day i dont think any fibro sufferer is ever painfree so wishing you all a less painfull day xxxxx

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So good to hear this. Now you can relax and live without this stress. Gentle hugs. Joolz.x

• HI nannat76 , Good for you, maybe now you can have a some what normal life. Take care. Peck 🐤

• Hi nannat76

That is absolutely wonderful news to read my friend, and I am genuinely delighted for you. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

• Well done. Its always nice to hear good news here. X

• What wounderful news nannat76 now you can look after yourself after all that stress. Xx

• So pleased for you......Maybe a quick limbo under the kitchen table to celebrate!!!!! x

• LOLtrikki if only i could limbo under the table if i tried it will be bedrest 4 at least 3 days OOOUUUUCCCHHH xxx

• That's great news :)

• Great news xxx

• Wonderful news so pleased for you stood news story gives others hope.x

• That is such good news and gives hope to those who are still waiting to hear.

Thank you for posting

X

• So glad to hear some good news. x

• Well done thats a great result and you did well to find the courage, determination and resolve to keep fighting, i really hope your result does encourage others to keep going and i hope when you see a negative result posted by someone else you can tell them of your success. Meanwhile give yourself a huge round of applause (but mind your hands!) you absolutely deserve to be proud of yourself for what you have acheived.

Blessings

• what do you think swung it in your favor?? I'm awaiting mine?

• i think having a letter from a health proffesional i asked my councellor to put his oppionion about me on the form so i think that helped and be as truthfull thats all i think hidihi wishing you a less pain day xx hope this helps x

• Brilliant, yes it is very stressful I've got my appoint in 11days its had a very depressing affect on me I'm dreading the appointment.

You may also like...