Memory foam mattress topper

Hi all

Justwanted to say that I took your advice and purchased a memory foam mattress topper and slept on it last night for the first time.

Although I didn't sleep well (due to things other than my pain) I didn't wake with pains in my lower back or hips just my ribs, which after adjusting my pillows to prop me up stopped for a while too.

I am now hopeful of better sleep.

Thank you all

Love and light

Julie x

Last edited by

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's good to hear Julieanne45 I have 1 & they are brilliant & definitely help. I hope you manage to get a better sleep tonight.

Peace, luv n light

Jan xx

• Hi

I have just ordered one after seeing it advertised on the tv I slept at a friends for a month last year and hers was so comfortable and I have been looking out for a decent one. This one is a little more than I wanted to pay but if it helps me to be comfortable and sleep it will be worth every penny I can't wait for it to arrive. I hope you continue to get comfort and some sleep from yours

Jackiex

• I'm so glad you have found relief. I have even bought one for our touring caravan and it makes such a difference.

Xx

• Wonderful news even a but if pain relief helps. Your body will be adjusting to a new position of sleeping so it might improve each night 😴😴😴x

• I have has one of these for years, it really makes a difference to morning pain levels. Hope you get some sleep too !!

• Jolly good......sending some sleepy dust just to make sure for tonight!!! x

• That is wonderful news my friend, and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck with your new mattress. Please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...