Anxious about pip assessment - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK
47,686 members59,630 posts

Anxious about pip assessment

nikkiholmes29
nikkiholmes29

Hi everyone, just looking for some advice plz. I have my assessment tomorrow morning, my hubs is taking me but I feel so anxious and nervous x

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Nikki,

Sending you vibes of strength and confidence!! I'm in the US and we have different systems, but they are just as messed (had in mind a different word) up! I wish you the best of luck with your assessment, may you get a sympathetic reviewer. They have guidelines but they are NOT all the same, here or there!

Just try & be ur self, which is easier said than done I no. Take notes on things u find hard to remember, Make sure u av someone with u, take ur time in answering there Questions, makesure there see u r ill, U dont av to put an act on by trying to look ok, dont get dressed up like ur going out, wear what u would b wearing at that time of day if u were at home, something ur comfortable in. I wish u all the luck in the world. Please let us no how u get on. Gentle hugs x.

Oh I will do thank you ladies xxx

I agree with the others, just try and be yourself. I want to genuinely and sincerely wish you all the best of luck with your assessment.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

Thank you it went really well, I got a lovely guy who.is very familiar with Fibro and was very understanding so just got to wait and see x

That is wonderful and fingers crossed for you that you qualify for an award x :)

You may also like...