Horrible foot pain

I have not been diagnosed, but we're assuming I have fibro as I am suffering from all of the symptoms. I have horrible foot pain, of course the worst is in the am. I cannot tell if it's something different causing it or if this is another symptom. The pain is in the ball and heel of my foot. So bad that I can't walk without limping. I can't work like this! I stayed off of it all weekend hoping to be able to fell well enough to work this evening, but the pain is so so bad.

5 Replies

• My feet are bad too. I have nerve pain in my toes sometimes i cry when i hit my toes or my 180 lb dog steps on them. Ugh! Maybe soak in epsom salt everyday, i dont because my water is so cholrinated i dont need that soaked into my body. Hope you can get some help! Feel better

• You may have plantar fasciitis in your heel. I have it in both heels and at times unable to walk. Check with you Dr. I use my mobility scooter on the bad days. Hope this helps.x

• If it is plantar fasciitis you could try an arch support which takes some of the pressure off that area. My husband had it; he is not a fibro sufferer but aggravated it doing sport; he wore the support and over time it did help. Not sure how effective it would be for a fibro sufferer, normal treatments don't always work but it might offer some relief.

• Suggest you see you GP and ask to be referred to foot clinic

I was issued with inserts which help

all the best

• I am so genuinely sorry to read that you are suffering and struggling so much with your feet, and I sincerely hope that you can find the answers that you are looking for. I would personally discuss this with my GP and ask for a referral to your local foot clinic to try and ascertain whether it is Fibro related or a different medical condition. I want to genuinely and sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

You may also like...