Good news

Hi my fibro friends.

Since i have been in this community havhave had so much support through my bad stuff,

I need to share my realy good news.

I retired from work end March due to ill health after 40 years. I have been waiting on a descission if i would get my ill health pension.

I HAVE BEEN AWARDED MY FULL ILL HEALTH OCCUPATION PENSION.

This will be such a relief to my circumstances. So i am sharing my good news.with my friends in my community.

PS this does not mean i wont still be sharing my pain and stuff.

Hugs to all xx

Especialy my freind mermaid 1 thankyou. X

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic news xxx

• Good luck to you πŸ˜ƒ

• Hey! That's fantastic news 😊 I'm so very pleased for you my friend. I bet that feels like a huge weight off your shoulders.

You've had more than your fair share of bad news, so it's great to hear something good happening for you.

Sending you love xxx

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know that must be a very big relief to you!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• great, bet thats a big relief. :P

• Wonderful news, I am so very happy for you Cathy πŸ‘βœŒπŸ˜€

• Great news Cathy, really pleased to her that x

• I am genuinely delighted for you and I can imagine that your relief is tangible. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Congratulations great to hear good news on the site :) I hope you and everyone enjoys an upturn in spirit from hence forward, after all we are what we are . :)

Positivity is a fantastic way of bearing our pain it helps us conquer practically every thing that is thrown at us. :)

ew

The seagulls are creating to us all a noise that says the boats are in the fish is on the quay already sold and off around our isles.

I havent managed to get down this but may be I will next year :)

Have a good day Ginsing

Administrater FMAUK

• Brilliant news :)

• Wonderful news..good result for a change.its just the extra financial help does take off some of the stress....

• Great news hugs rosie xx

• It's always lovely to hear good news! I'm truly very happy for you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• That's great news, chuffed for you. πŸ˜„ x

• That's fantastic x

• Always glad to join in with everyone to congratulate you on your good news, even tho' I'm a little late! So happy for you! bk

You may also like...