Mr Obi our beautiful kitten, don't you agree

Mr Obi our beautiful kitten, don't you agree

Pets corner

This is the Obi that wakes me up each morning purring louder than an alarm clock. He is only 6 months old, and will be the size of a dog when fully grown but we love him to bits. He is meant to be my daughters but she goes to uni in September and she can't take him so I will get to keep him at home for a while yet

24 Replies

• gorgeous!

• So beautiful, thank you for sharing

Take care

• How delicious may I borrow him for a while :)

• Can we share? :)

• He's gorgeous, beautiful face. Thanks for sharing the pic. X

• what a beautiful cat!

• One way of getting a cat, just be aware of the pitch of the purring :P

• Looks so sweet and cuddly.

• Beautiful and looks really fluffie :)

• such a sweet face i dont blame u for wanting to keep hi, .

• I want one please xxxxx

• He is beautiful. Is he a Maine Coon? I was fostering a stray cat just like him for 5 months last year (now happily rehomed through the Wood Green Animal Trust). He was extraordinary and I still miss him terribly, although my own cat is much happier since he's gone!

• How beautiful he is pets are such a great lift when you feel down

• He is a beautiful cat :)

Don't let Fenbadger see this or he will think I am softening to cats :D :D

• grrr

I know he's cute, but . . .

*slaps own wrist*

• Difficult to think badly of the likkle puddy tat :)

But repeat after me, they grow into EC's that want to steal thumbs or dominate the world :F

• Beautiful!

• Awwww lovely, I will stand in the orderly queue 😀😀

• What about your thumbs :o

• 'thes handsome xx

• awww he's lovely, reminds me of my luigi, miss him even though I know he's a wonderful new home now xx

• Gorgeous what breed is he that he will be the size of a dog? I bet you won't want to hand him back when the time comes as they wriggle their way into your heart.x

• Even at that age they're so strong. Wrap a whole adult around their little paws :O

• He is beautiful! I had a white cat with similar coloured spots when I was a teenager. I named him Shalom, and he lived up to his name. I am sure you are really lucky to have your Mr. Obi!

You may also like...